Wednesday 22 May 2013

Introducing my energy healing work


ABOUT MY WORK
I’ve been working as a therapist for many years, treating people in clinics with hands-on, gentle techniques such as CranioSacral Therapy and energy work like Chi Kung. For the past seven years or so I’ve also been travelling and working on ecological projects as I had come to feel very strongly that I must explore every way of living a truly sustainable life (see Ian's Eco Blog). An unexpected, wonderful by-product of travelling about so much has been that I’ve been drawn into treating patients and friends from a distance with energy work. It’s been a fascinating journey and I’ve found that this kind of work, though different, can be just as effective as treating people hands-on. So I've now decided to focus my attention on developing this side of my healing work, I hope to de-mystify energy healing work and help to bring it more and more into everyday life for people everywhere.
FOCUSED TREATMENT
There's lots more about this work on the separate pages of this site but the most important feature for me is that the techniques of gentle treatments like CranioSacral Therapy can be focused precisely and given energetically from a distance. To me, this opens up a whole new world of possibilities.
HEALING ENERGY
Whether I'm giving treatment from a distance or hands-on, I find a healing energy usually flows for the patient. I'd suggest we can't understand just exactly what this is any more than we can understand why there is life in the universe, it certainly seems to help though.
I don't call or think of myself as a healer, I say I do healing work and assist people in their own healing process. It's you that's doing the healing.
ONE-TO-ONE AND GROUP SESSIONS
As well as one-to-one sessions which I charge for, I host regular free group energy healing work sessions every Thursday. These sessions are open to all, so far there seems to be no limit to the number of people who can join in and receive help. There's more to read about both one-to-one and group sessions on the site so you can feel which is appropriate for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment